"No Mud, No Lotus", one of my favorite messages. It's the title of the book by Buddhist monk, Thich Nhat Hanh with a deep meaning. He uses it as an analogy to show us that the beautiful lotus flower can only grow out of the mud. The mud represents the difficult times, maybe even suffering and darkness. But yet the lotus becomes a beautiful flower, blooming into being, searching for the light.
May you find the light and blossom into the beautiful flower you are meant to be, even through the mud. Use this journal to get through those tough times, list what you are grateful for, write down your dreams...the lotus will bloom. XO
• 5"x7" Spiralbound Notebook
• Durable Thick Glossy Laminate Cover
• 75 Leaves of Lined Paper (150 Pages to Write On)
• Black Coil Binding Allows the Notebook to Lay Completely Flat
• Corners Are Rounded to Prevent Bending
All artwork and images are copyright of Allison Luci, aka Allie for the Soul.