Never Too Late to Bloom, my tulip oil painting on a notebook.
A cheerful way to set your goals, write your to-do lists, or do your journaling.
Stationary doesn’t have to be boring. Bust out your notebook with pride and show everyone what you’re all about.
• 5"x7" Spiralbound Notebook
• Durable Thick Glossy Laminate Cover
• 75 Leaves of Lined Paper (150 Pages to Write On)
• Black Coil Binding Allows the Notebook to Lay Completely Flat
• Corners Are Rounded to Prevent Bending
Design from original oil painting (sold). Print copies are also available.
All artwork and images are copyright of Allison Luci, aka Allie for the Soul.